MY STORAGE
MY STORAGE
MY STORAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY STORAGE

My All Collection

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Internet- Ready to use portable OperaTOR browser..already configured for Globe.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darryl
Administrator
Administrator
Darryl

Free Internet- Ready to use portable OperaTOR browser..already configured for Globe. Empty
PostSubject: Free Internet- Ready to use portable OperaTOR browser..already configured for Globe.   Free Internet- Ready to use portable OperaTOR browser..already configured for Globe. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 am

Hello guyz I just share this to you my bigating browser ko na OperaTOR.

No more other steps:

Just download extract the file below;
For Globe users: OperaTOR-GLOBE.zip
(New!) For Smart Users: SMARTOperator.zip

features:
*pre configured gamit ang sneakme.net;
*frontpage is google.com.ph; (If you want to set to default frontpage type twitter.globe.com.ph in address bar)-globe only
*Disabled javascript; (para madali mag load ang page)
*Can download big files like full movies 700mb+; (direct link like movies this website http://divxcrawler.com)
*High speed download compared to other tunneling apps.;

Open it and ready to browse na....hehe

Screenshot:
Free Internet- Ready to use portable OperaTOR browser..already configured for Globe. Wol_errorThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 727x800.
Free Internet- Ready to use portable OperaTOR browser..already configured for Globe. Operatork

This is good for newbiez too... Free Internet- Ready to use portable OperaTOR browser..already configured for Globe. Smile

You may set other proxy like pzeg.com port 80 and then type in the address bar twitter.globe.com.ph ( This is an old school..hehe for newbiez please be guided)

SHARING IS LOVING...

Thanks,
can_itrytricks
Back to top Go down
http://master.chiefs.tv

Free Internet- Ready to use portable OperaTOR browser..already configured for Globe.
Page 1 of 1